Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
Doctor of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, MD (CUHK)
Fellow of The Hong Kong College of Otorhinolaryngologists, FHKCORL
Fellow of The Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Otorhinolaryngology), FHKAM (Otorhinolaryngology)
Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, FRCS (Edin)
Fellow of The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong, FCSHK
Diploma in Laryngology and Otology at The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland and
The Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, DLO (RCPI & RCSI)
Skull base surgery
Epidemiology and public health education especially in elderly health
Development of new techniques of minimally invasive surgery
TONG MCF. Otitis Media with Effusion in Chinese Preschool and School Children in Hong Kong: Is the Disease Different from that in the West?, 327 pages. CurrentResearch@gateway, UMI publication; Year of publication: 2000; AAT9984621. ISBN 0-599-91433-5.
- TONG MCF; VAN HASSELT CA and WOO JKS. The Hazards of Button Batteries in the Nose. Journal of Otolaryngology 1992; 21(6): 458-460. 1992.
- TONG MCF; WOO JKS; SHAM CL and VAN HASSELT CA. Ingested Foreign Bodies - A Contemporary Management Approach. Journal of Laryngology & Otology 1995; 109:965-970.
- TONG MCF; LAM JMK; HU BH and SANNA Mario. The Use of the Gruppo Otologico Extended Translabyrinthine Techniques for the Treatment of Large Acoustic Neuromas: Clinical Experience in 36 Cases. [唐志輝、藍明權、胡寶華、Mario Sanna. 應用擴大迷路入路技術治療巨大聽神經瘤36例. 中華耳鼻咽喉頭頸外科雜誌]. Chinese Journal of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 2005; 40(9):705-707.
- TONG MCF; YUE V; KU PKM; LO PSY; WONG EMC and VAN HASSELT CA. Risk Factors for Otitis Media with Effusion in Chinese Schoolchildren: A Nested Case-Control Study and Review of the Literature. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 2006; 70(2):213-219. 2006.
- TONG MCF; LEUNG EKS; AU A; LEE W; YUE V; LEE KYS; CHAN VSW; WONG TKC; CHEUNG DMC and VAN HASSELT CA. Age and Outcome of Cochlear Implantation for Patients with Bilateral Congenital Deafness in a Cantonese-Speaking Population. Ear and Hearing 2007; 28(2)(April Supplement); 56S- 58S.
- TONG MCF; LO PSY; WONG KH; YEUNG RMW; VAN HASSELT CA; EREMENCO S and CELLA D. Development and Validation of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy Nasopharyngeal Cancer Subscale. Head & Neck 2009; 31(6); 738-747.
- LEE KYS; VAN HASSELT CA and TONG MCF. Age Sensitivity in the Acquisition of Lexical Tone Production: An Evidence from Children with Profound Congenital Hearing Impairment after Cochlear Implantation. Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology 2010; 119(4):258-265.
- TONG MCF; LEE KYS; YUEN MTY and LO PSY. Perceptions and Experiences of Post-Irradiation Swallowing Difficulties in Nasopharyngeal Cancer Survivors. European Journal of Cancer Care 2011; 20(2); 170-178.
- TONG MCF; GAO H; LIN JSC; NG LKY, CHAN HS and NG SK. One-Stop Evaluation of Globus Pharyngeus Symptoms with Transnasal Esophagoscopy and Swallowing Function Test. Journal of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery 2012, 41(1):46-50.
- KAM, ACS.; LI, LKC; YEUNG, KNK; YU, WJ; HUANG ZW; WU H. and TONG, MCF. Automated Hearing Screening for Preschool Children. Journal of Medical Screening 2014; 21(2): 71-75.
Undergraduate Teaching - MBChB
Postgraduate Research - MPhil, PhD, MD
Others - Certificate Course in Clinical Audiometry, MSc in Stroke and Clinical Neuroscience,
MSc in Perioperative Care of Minimal Access Surgery