Summer Clinical Attachment Programme 2021 (12 – 15 July)
Summer Clinical Attachment Programme (SCAP) of the Faculty of Medicine, CUHK will be held from 12 to 15 July 2021 (morning sessions only). This very fascinating and popular programme attracts an overwhelming number of applications every year and has been highly commended by our past participants.
You don't have to imagine what it would be like to be a CU Medicine student.
Don’t miss the chance and register now!
Mind-provoking Opportunities To:
- Broaden your perspectives on medical sciences & practice
- Gain a better understanding of CUHK Faculty of Medicine
- Understand and gain real-life experience of a doctor’s clinical work
What to Expect:
- Close interaction with distinguished academic staff, students & alumni
- A wide array of customised interactive clinical experience activities, including workshops, lectures and demonstrations
- Exclusive visits to Medical Robotics Centre and our brand-new CUHK Medical Centre
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Doctor Shadowing is very unlikely to be arranged this year. Alternatively, interactive activities will be arranged
|Date:||12 – 15 July 2021 (Monday to Thursday), morning session only|
|Venue:||CUHK Campus and the surroundings, Shatin|
- Current S.5 students (or equivalent level) from local and international schools in the academic year 2020 – 2021;
- Aged 16 or above; and
- Possess a Hong Kong Identity Card
|Selection:||Due to limited quotas, applicants will be shortlisted by a Selection Panel comprising medical professors from various disciplines. Selection will be made on a competitive basis, strictly based on the merits and potential of each applicant.|
Without residence: HKD 600
#Students who have financial needs are eligible to apply for a fee waiver with official supporting documents. Please refer to the Application Guidelinefor details.
|Application Deadline:||7 May 2021 (Friday)|
|Result Announcement:||Successful applicants will be notified of the payment details (where applicable) in early-June. Those who do not receive our email notifications may consider their applications unsuccessful.|
Before submitting an online application, you are advised to read the Application Guideline and have all the required documents and information ready.
|Faculty and Planning Office, Faculty of Medicine|