- Assistant Dean (Education), Faculty of Medicine
- Clinical Professional Consultant, The Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care
- Director, Centre of Research and Promotion of Women’s Health
- Fellow, Morningside College
- Family Medicine
- Communication & Consultation Skills
- Medical Education
- Curriculum Design & Learner Development
Education & Qualifications
BSc Psychology and Medicine (UK), MBBCh (Wales), DRCOG, MRCGP, MSc Clinical Education (UK), FHEA
Empathy and holistic health
Use of e-learning and technology in learning and social responsibility
- Honorary Resident of Family Medicine, Hospital Authority
- Council Member & Health Services Committee Member, The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong
- Editorial Board Member, Hong Kong College of Family Practitioners
Academic Engagement in CUHK
- Chairman, Communication Skills Taskforce
- Member, Student Exchange and Elective Committee, Student Disciplinary Committee & Student Wellness team
- Member, Senate Committee on Language Enhancement
- Chairman of College Life Committee & Mentor, Morningside College
- Wong CKM, Yip BHK, Gao T, Lam KYY, Woo DMS, Yip ASK, Tang WPY, Choy MMT, Tsang KWK, Ho SC, Ma HSW, Wong SYS. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) or Psychoeducation for the Reduction of Menopausal Symptoms: A Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial. Scientific Reports, 8(1), 2018.
- Wong ELY, Huang F, Cheung AWK, Wong CKM*. The impact of menopause on the sexual health of Chinese Cantonese women: A mixed methods study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2018 DOI: 10.1111/jan.13568
- Wong CKM*, Wong SYS, IP M, Lee Nelson, Fung Alice, Kung K. Antibiotic resistance rates and physician antibiotic prescription patterns of uncomplicated urinary tract infections in southern Chinese primary care. PLOSone. 2017: pone 01771266
- Wong CKM, Liu ZM, Butler C, Wong SYS, Fung A, Chan D, Yip BHK, Kung K. Help seeking and antibiotic prescribing for acute cough in a Chinese primary care population. npj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine 2016:26,15080
- Tse LA, Li M, Chan WC, Kwok CH, Leung SL, Wu C, Yu ITS, Yu WC, Wang X, Lao X, Wong CKM, Lee MIP, Wang F and Yang X. Familial Risks and Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer in Hong Kong Chinese Women. PlosONE 2015 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0120741
- Kung K, Wong CKM*, Wong SYS, Lam A, Chan CK, Griffiths S, Butler C. Patient presentation and physician management of upper respiratory tract infections: a retrospective review of over 5 million primary clinic consultations in Hong Kong. BMC Family Practice 2014; 15(1):95.
- Wong CKM, Liang J, Chan ML, Chan YH, Chan L, et al. Prevalence and Psychosocial Correlates of Depressive Symptoms in Urban Chinese Women during Midlife. PLoS ONE 2014 9(11): e110877.
- Wong CKM, Yip BHK*, Mercer S, Griffiths S, Kung K, Wong MCS, Chor J, Wong SYS. The effect of wearing face masks by primary care doctors on patient’s perceived empathy and relational continuity: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Family Practice 2013; 14(1):200.
- Chung R, Leung J, Chan D, Woo J, Wong CKM, Wong SYS. Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) as a Risk Factor for Depressive Symptoms in Elderly Men: Results from a Large Prospective Study in Southern Chinese Men. PLoS ONE 2013; 8(9):e76017.
- Chan FWK, Wong FYY, So WY, Kung K, Wong CKM. How much do elders with chronic conditions know about their medications? BMC Geriatrics 2013; 13(1):59.