- Assistant Dean (Alumni Affairs), Faculty of Medicine
- Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Division Head of Postgraduate Studies, Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Director, Hong Kong Centre of Sports Medicine and Sports Science
- Director, The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sports Medicine and Health Sciences Centre
- Clinical Director, Institute for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (iTERM)
- Convenor & Member of the SMART theme, Lui Che Woo Institute of Innovative Medicine (LCWIIM)
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Community Sports Health
Education & Qualifications
MBChB (CUHK), FRCS(Edin), FRCS (Edin Ortho Surg), FCSHK, FHKAM (Ortho Surg), FHKCOS
- Knee, Shoulder, Ankle & Hip Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Award & Honour
- Honorary Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Honorary Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia
- Hong Kong Health Award, 2018
- Golden Cradle Award, Hong Kong Elite Athletes Association, 2018
- Takagi & Watanabe Award, Asia Pacific Knee Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine Society, 2018
- Chinese Sports Medicine Magnolia Award, 2017
- Award of Secretary for Home Affairs’ Commendation Scheme, The Government of HKSAR, 2015
- FIMS Fellowship, 2011
- Ten Outstanding Young Persons of Hong Kong, 2009
- Immediate Past President, Hong Kong Association of Sports Medicine and Sports Science (HKASMSS)
- Immediate Past President, Asian Federation of Sports Medicine (AFSM)
- Chief Editor, Asia-Pacific Journal of Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation and Technology (AP-SMART)
- Elite Anti-Doping & Medical Panel, Asian Football Federation
- Member, Supplementary Medical Professional Council, The Government of HKSAR
- Member, Examination Sub-Committee, Licentiate Committee of the Medical Council of Hong Kong
- Chairman, Medical Committee, Hong Kong Football Association
- Chairman, Quality Assurance Committee, Racing Development Board, Hong Kong Jockey Club Apprentice Jockeys’ School
- Board Member, International Federation of Sports Medicine
- Secretary General, Asia Pacific Knee Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine Society (APKASS)
Academic Engagement in CUHK
- Chairman, Teaching Committee, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) Programme
- Programme Director, MSc in Sports Medicine and Health Sciences (MSc SMHS)
- Member, Biomedical Engineering Programme Advisory Committee
- Ko VMC, Lau NN, Qiu JH, Fu SC, Yung PSH, Ling SKK (2022). Cross-Cultural Adaptation of Chinese Victorian Institute of Sports Assessment-Achilles (VISA-A) Questionnaire for Achilles Tendinopathy. Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics. 7(1):24730114221081535.
- Wong AYY, Man GCW, Wu YM, Wong HW, Ong MTY, Yung PSH (2022). Risk of surgery and epidemiological profile of athletes presenting to a single sports injury clinic in Hong Kong. Journal of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rehabilitation. 29:1-10.
- Wong CK, Man GCW, He X, Ng JP, Ng AWH, Ong MTY, Yung PSH (2022). Large lateral tibial slope and lateral-to-medial slope difference are risk factors for poorer clinical outcomes after posterolateral meniscus root tear repair in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 23:247.
- He X, Qiu JH, Cao MD, Ho YC, Leong HT, Fu SC, Ong MTY, Fong DTP, Yung PSH (2022). Deficits in muscle strength, passive muscle stiffness and muscle activation of the quadriceps and hamstrings affect single leg hop performance and dynamic knee stability in patients after Anterior Cruciate Ligament. The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 10(1):23259671211063893.
- Mok KM, Ha SCW, Chan ZYS, Yung PSH, Fong DTP (2021). An inverted ankle joint orientation at foot strike could incite ankle inversion sprain: Comparison between injury and non-injured cutting motions of a tennis player. The Foot. 101853.
- Fong DTP, Ko JKL, Yung PSH (2021). Using fast fourier transform and polynomial fitting on dorsal foot kinematics data to identify simulated ankle sprain motions from common sporting motions. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine in Biology. 21(4):2150040.
- Huang WH, Ong MTY, Man GCW, Liu Y, Lau LCM, Yung PSH (2021). Posterior Tibial Loading Results in Significant Increase of Peak Contact Pressure in the Patellofemoral Joint During Anteriior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Cadaveric Study. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 49(5): 1286-1295.
- He X, Huang WY, Leong HT, Qiu JH, Ma CC, Fu SC, Ong MTY, Yung PSH (2021). Decreased passive muscle stiffness of vastus medialis is associated with poorer quadriceps strength and knee function after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Clinical Biomechanics. 82(12):105289.
- Wong AYY, Ling SKK, Louie L, Law GYK, So RCH, Lee DCW, Yau FCF, Yung PSH (2020). Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on sports and exercise. Asia-Pacific Journal of Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation and Technology. 22(10):39-44.
- Qiu J, He X, Fu SC, Ong MTY, Leong HT, Yung PSH (2020). Is Pre-operative Quadriceps Strength a Predictive Factor for the Outcomes of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstructions. International Journal of Sports Medicine. 41:912-920 June 2020.