GPS - Vision & Characteristics
GPS - Vision & Characteristicshttps://www.med.cuhk.edu.hk/study/prospective-students/undergraduate-study/programme-and-admission/mbchb-and-gps/about-gps/gps-vision-and-characteristics
GPS was launched in 2013 in response to changes in the healthcare sector and the challenges ahead
Under the GPS scheme, high academic potential will:
- Receive professional medical training of the MBChB curriculum
- Being trained with global perspectives in medicine and leadership competencies
GPS graduates are expected:
- To play pivotal leadership roles in the medical community, both local and international
- Advancing healthcare for the benefit of the community at large
What to expect ?
How you will be measured?
- The results you achieve
- The value or efficiency to achieve good outcomes
- Improvements in performance resulting from a focus on teamwork through superior coordination, information sharing, and teaming across disciplines