- Students will usually be invited to an admission interview if they achieve the minimum scores
- Lasting for around 15 minutes, a Personal Two to One interview will be conducted in English by a panel of senior professors, outstanding medical alumni or distinguished leaders in the community
- Students with outstanding academic performance (e.g. high predicted IB scores and/or outstanding GCE-AS and GCSE results)
- JUPAS candidates selected from Band A list
- Degree holders and undergraduate applicants
- JUPAS Sub-schemes (e.g. School Principal's Nomination Scheme, Sports Scholarship Scheme, etc.)
- Students taking HKDSE and IB after release of their University entrance examination results
- Degree holders, undergraduate applicants and other non-JUPAS candidates
- Students taking GCE A-level after release of their University entrance examination results
- Students are interviewed individually by two panel members.
- Questions will be asked to explore the student's interest in medicine, general knowledge about health care, opinions about ethics and humanism, and teamwork, leadership and communication.
- Applications for admission are centrally administered by The Chinese University of Hong Kong's Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
Faculty and Planning Office, Faculty of Medicine
- 3943 6891 / 3943 9243
- 2603 7997
Room G07, G/F, Choh-Ming Li Basic Medical Sciences Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong