Interview Schedule of MBChB & GPS
- Students will usually be invited to an admission interview if they achieve the minimum scores
- A Personal Interview will be conducted by a panel of senior professors, outstanding medical alumni or distinguished leaders in the community
- Actual interview dates will be announced soon
JUPAS candidates selected from Band A list
JUPAS Sub-schemes (e.g. School Principal's Nomination Scheme, Sports Scholarship Scheme, etc.)
Students taking HKDSE after release of their University entrance examination results
Students with outstanding academic performance (e.g. high predicted IB scores and/or outstanding GCE-AS and GCSE results)
Degree holders and undergraduate applicants
Students taking IB after release of their University entrance examination results
Degree holders, undergraduate applicants and other non-JUPAS candidates
Students taking GCE A-level after release of their University entrance examination results
About the Interview
- Students are interviewed individually by two panel members.
- The interview will be conducted in English and last for about 15 minutes.
- Questions will be asked to explore the student's interest in medicine, general knowledge about health care, opinions about ethics and humanism, and teamwork, leadership and communication.
- Applications for admission are centrally administered by The Chinese University of Hong Kong's Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.