2021 Interview Schedule of MBChB & GPS
- Students will usually be invited to an admission interview if they achieve the minimum scores
- A Personal Interview will be conducted by a panel of senior professors, outstanding medical alumni or distinguished leaders in the community
- Online interview may be adopted in case of contingencies
Last modified date: 2020.12
About the Interview
- Students are interviewed individually by two panel members.
- The interview will be conducted in English and last for about 15 minutes.
- Questions will be asked to explore the student's interest in medicine, general knowledge about health care, opinions about ethics and humanism, and teamwork, leadership and communication.
- Applications for admission are centrally administered by The Chinese University of Hong Kong's Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.