Summer Clinical Attachment Programme (2017-2021)
The annual Summer Clinical Attachment Programme is specially designed for secondary school students to experience the medical student life at CU Medicine during the summer.
Mind-provoking Opportunities To:
- Broaden the perspectives on medical sciences and practice
- Gain a better understanding of CU Medicine
- Understand and gain real-life experience of doctor’s clinical works
What to Expect:
- A wide array of customised interactive clinical experience activities, workshops, lectures and sharing sessions
- Connect with distinguished professors, staff, students & alumni
- Exclusive visits to our brand-new CUHK Medical Centre, Multi-Scale Medical Robotics Center and dissecting laboratory etc.
- Spend a night with the medical student ambassadors
We have received overwhelming responses every year, with over 100 secondary school students joining the programme in the past few years.
Precious Moments of Previous Years