Summer Clinical Attachment Programme (2017-2023)
The annual Summer Clinical Attachment Programme is specially designed for secondary school students to experience the medical student life at CU Medicine during summer.
Mind-provoking Opportunities To:
- Broaden the perspectives on medical sciences and practice
- Gain a better understanding of CU Medicine
- Understand and gain real-life experience of doctor’s clinical works
What to Expect:
- Doctor Shadowing Session - shadowing a clinician or physician to gain insights into his/her routine clinical work.
- Close interaction with distinguished academic staff, students and alumni.
- A wide array of lectures, workshops and interactive sessions that are specially designed for participants.
- Visits to Multi-Scale Medical Robotics Center, dissecting laboratory and teaching facilities etc.
- Spend 2 nights at student hostels with our student ambassadors.
We have received overwhelming responses every year, with over 160 secondary school students joining the programme in the past few years.
Precious Moments of Previous Years