Summer Clinical Attachment Programme (2017-2019)
You don’t have to imagine what it would be like to be an CUHK Medical student. You can live like one during the annual Attachment Programme!
Extraordinary Opportunities To:
- Broaden the perspectives in medical sciences
- Study and live alike CUHK medical students
- Better understand our Faculty
What to Expect:
- Campus tour with exclusive visits to medical facilities. E.g. operating theatre, blood bank, medical imaging centre, etc
- Connect with distinguished professors, staff, students & alumni
- Shadow a clinician or physician & gain insight into his or her routine clinical work
- Sit in on lecture, workshop, live broadcast of surgical procedures & interactive sessions designed just for you
- Spend 2 nights in one of our residence halls with a student host
The response is well received among the participating students every year,
with over 100 secondary school students joining the programme in past few years.
Precious Moments of Previous Years